Book Bonus is a chance to help your school get more books for your library and classrooms.
Book Bonus also gives you the chance to earn your own books, simply by participating in the NSW Premier’s Reading Challenge and asking your family and friends for support.
How do students start fundraising?
To start fundraising, simply FOLLOW THIS LINK (or click on the button below) and set up your fundraising page.
Important: make sure you click "member of existing team" and find your team from the drop down box. If your school isn't there, please ask your school to get involved and also TELL US so that we can help them get set up.
How are students rewarded?
- Students who raise $200+ will be rewarded with a bonus book of their choice* up to the value of $20.
- Students who raise $380+ will be rewarded with 2 bonus books of their choice* up to the value of $40.
- Students who raise $560+ will be rewarded with 3 bonus books of their choice* up to the value of $60.
To illustrate the overall benefits of Book Bonus, a student who raise the value below or more achieves:
*Note: Books to be selected by the school and student from over 1,400 popular titles as supplied by Dymocks Children’s Charities
The 5 most successful student fundraisers in NSW will also receive:
- Highest fundraiser - $1,000 of books
- 2nd highest fundraiser- $500 of books
- 3rd, 4th & 5th highest fundraiser - $250 of books each (total $750)